Monday 19 July 2010

Aaaaaah Blog! I've missed you!

I've been computer-less for about 3 months, which has been a mixed old bag - Good Things: More books read, more sewing projects completed, photos actually printed, less time wasted, more quality time with George (I say quality time, what I really mean is UNO time), Bad Things: missing the vast pool (ocean!) of inspiration I've gotten so used to having at my fingertips. I spent hours last night catching up on people's crafty blogs (and finding new ones!) and felt so happy and at home, hee. With a whole new sewing pattern shopping list.

Things are good, anyway... I finally left the job that had been making me so unhappy for so long, I went to (and fell in love with) Stockholm, I started a shiny new job that so far seems much more promising in the health and happiness stakes and think things are looking UP.

Here's some pictures from wonderful Stockholm.









No comments:

Post a Comment