Saturday 15 August 2009

Well hello there.

I haven't managed to write anything here for a long while, but this is because I have been busy doing things... Like a camping trip to Cornwall with George and my bro and sister-in-law, and also doing lots of projects and fun stuff. There's loads I want to write about and post pictures of. But first I have to *take* most of said pictures, so for now here are a couple...

I made lemon cupcakes for Jess's birthday, which meant extra special birthday icing. It's good to be baking again, I was on a real roll (oh! No pun intended) with home baking bread, until my granny got poorly and things got a little stressful and it all tailed off.



Also this week I finally finished my sundress! I made it from one of my mum's patterns from the 60s and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, considering I orginally cut it out two sizes too large and ended up deviating from the pattern massively.But it is made! And will be perfect for China when I go later this week. Here's a rubbish picture from the 'nearly finished' stages, I will post a finished picture when I take a decent one.



No comments:

Post a Comment